Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Life Recipe

Happy Life Recipe

Take a large quantity of cheerfulness and let it simmer without stopping.  Put with it a brimming basinful of kindness, then add a full measure of thoughtfulness for other people.  Mix into these a heaping tablespoon of sympathy.  Flavor with the essence of charity.  Stir well together, and then carefully strain off any particles of selfishness.  Put in smiles as thick as raisins in plum pudding, and bake by the warmth which streams from a loving heart.  






5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this. We all need to follow this recipe more in our lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, yes indeed we all do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love it! I agree with Evelyn, I definitely need more in my life! Thanks for sharing, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica I think we all do. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredibly beautiful (and now I want to bake - lol!). Your piece is truly the recipe to a happy life. Connecting with you via the Liebster Award. Looking forward to staying connected.

    ReplyDelete