Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mail Call~How Exciting

I received my first product in the mail yesterday from Crowd Tap do review. How excited was I to get a package in the mail. 




Now I couldn't wait to open the package, even though I already knew what was inside. I am excited to try out the Scott Naturals Tube Free, as it would be wonderful to save our environment without sacrificing quality. there are over 17 billion toilet paper tubes thrown away each year, that's enough to fill the Empire State building.


I will be sure to let you know exactly what I think of the tubeless rolls as soon as we try them out. We are looking forward to giving them a try and I will give a roll to my daughter as well to try.

Do you enjoy trying new products? What new ones have you tried?

#SimplyScottSquad #TossTheTube #Sposored #Crowdtap

4 comments:

  1. What?! Now what will we use for crafts! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may just have to find another to replace, like maybe the paper towel rolls until they try to get rid of those also. LOL

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your first product with CrowdTap! I love ct and think you will also!
    Great post! Love the photos! I didn't know there where 17 billion tunes trashed every year. I try to recycle everything I can. But I'm so happy that a company is taking control and going tube free, it makes me want to pledge now after hearing this. I wish other companies would follow Scotts leas and do this. Way to go Scott! I'm pledging too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, I am even more super excited to have gotten approved for my first Tomoson product as well. I am gonna love this.

      Delete