Friday, December 26, 2014

Listerine Healthy White Mouthwash Review



I have received a bottle of Listerine Healthy White to review for my honest and unbiased opinion. 



I have always really liked the Listerine brand of products, and this one is no different except the fact that if you have sensitive teeth this one is perfect for you and it has whitening ingredients as well. It has the same great taste as the other Listerine family of products without the burn and, it not quite as strong as the others. And the whitening product in this mouthwash are great as well, I noticed a difference within two days of using this product. And one of the other things about this mouthwash is that it contains no peroxide. 

It has such a wonderful clean and fresh feeling as well as being able to get your teeth whiter as is gentle. Who does not like to have a fresh healthier whiter smile, it make you feel more confident knowing your mouth is fresh and clean with such a great product.


I highly recommend the Listerine Healthy White brand to all of you its a great way to keep your mouth healthy.

You can learn more about this product and the other products Listerine offers you can go to http://www.listerine.com/

Like them on Facebook

Like them on Twitter

Disclosure: I have received this product free of charge to test in exchange for my honest opinion. If you would like a review of your product, please contact me at thriftymamashomestead@gmail.com.




5 comments:

  1. Listerine is my favorite brand and I would love to try the new Listerine healthy white after reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great, we loved. Very mild tasting and makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. We really do like it also it is nice that it is not as strong as some of the others and no burning.

      Delete
  4. I purchased from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/listerine/

    ReplyDelete