Saturday, January 10, 2015

AYL Silicone Gloves-Reviewed- Get Ready to Throw Out Your Old Oven Mitts


AYL Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves

Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.  I only received products for my review and take no monetary exchange.




I loved these silicone gloves, they are quite useful. They are very soft, flexible and pliable, yet keep your hands cool and allow you to grip anything from the oven to the grill. You are also able to wash them so there is no need to worry about getting them dirty. Even the kids could not wait to try them out. My three year old grandson especially thought they were pretty cool to try on. 

The AYL Silicone gloves are also designed very nice, made out of a soft silicone. They are also interchangeable on your hands as well, so no need to worry which one you are grabbing it will fit either hand. You are able to use these gloves for many things around your kitchen as well as grilling, I even use them as pot-holders.  I find that I prefer these over my old style oven mitts, which we're cloth. I am excited to be able to replace my old style oven mitts. 



The gloves are heat resistant up to 425 degrees, They are waterproof and easy to clean. I throw mine right into the dishwasher when needed. The gloves are one-size fits all so everyone in the family is able to use them as well. I loved the heart designed gripers on these gloves as well. They are back by a free lifetime warranty, AYL Silicone Gloves are wonderful and would make great gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day or any other time when you are in need of the perfect gift for the person who does a lot of cooking or grilling. 



I think these are well worth the money, if you grill a lot or use your oven frequently. I would definitely recommend these for others, I was very pleased with the performance and quality of the AYL Silicone Gloves. 


Here are some other features of the AYL Silicone Gloves, which you can purchase for $19.99 on Amazon.com


  • The Most Popular Silicone Cooking And Grilling Gloves Available!
  •  Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • 100% Waterproof, Covers Your Wrist, Keeps Hands Safe and Dry
  • Lightweight, Flexible, No Slip Grip Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items, Easily Grab Carved Hot Juicy Meats
  • No Staining or Smell: Even After Long Term Use
  • Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean
  • BPA-Free
  • FDA Approved
  • 1 Size Fits All
I received this product from Tomoson.com for my unbiased review and opinion. Either way I only recommend products I use and believe will be good for my readers. 








14 comments:

  1. Those gloves look Awesome! My husband would love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome Jill, we all really like and use them at our house.

      Delete
  2. These things look so cool - I totally want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should they are great , we love them!

      Delete
  3. These gloves look awesome - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great we really like them, we don;t even use the old ones we had anymore, we use these, love them!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They really worked well, I was impressed.

      Delete
  5. These look useful! my mother has a pair like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your Mom like hers as mush as we liked them. they worked really well and I was a bit skeptical at first.

      Delete
  6. Ooooh! This was a handy review to come across! I've been wondering about these, whether or not they work and they make me so nervous! I've been wanting a pair but was too hesitant- so thanks for the info :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We we're skeptical at first but we did in fact really like them and have gotten rid of the old cloth style ones we we're using.

      Delete
  7. These look very useful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They surely we're we really like them, and would definitely recommend to others.

      Delete