Wednesday, January 21, 2015

BOXYCHARM "JINGLE BELLES" REVIEW - DECEMBER 2014


Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I was so lucky to be able to receive the BoxyCharm "Jingle Belles" box for December 2014. This BoxyCharm is a monthly subscription box is a fabulous find, for only $21.00 per month you get 4-5 full size high-end beauty products delivered to you door. 

This list of products I received:



What's Inside:
  • Coastal Scents Revealed Palette (full size)
  • Lina Lashes Luxury Mink Lashes (full size)
  • Mistura Beauty solutions Retractable Beauty brush (full size)
  • Be A Bombshell Lip Product (full size)
  • Eva NYC Hair Products (travel size)
COASTAL SCENTS REVEALED PALETTE - $39.95 Retail Value


The CS palette is full size the real deal, with twenty different shadows in matte, shimmers and glittery neutrals incredibly pigmented and not at all chalky, we love this palette. This was the best item by far in this month's box.



EYELASHI MINK LASHES - $29.00 Retail Value


I have not yet had an opportunity to try out the lashes, these are beautiful. The lashes are made from real pink fur which is collected cruelty free and can be worn up to 40 times. After we experiment I will report back.



MISTURA BEAUTY SOLUTIONS RETRACTABLE BRUSH - $19.99 Retail Value


You can never seem to have enough brushes. The brush is super soft and retractable for ease on the go. 



BE A BOMBSHELL LIP GLOSS - $14.00 Retail Value


The lip gloss, at first I was unsure of the color as it was bright looking and very shimmery, but overall all the color was great, it was not too sticky, but did not seem to last long. This would work great over a lipstick. 



EVA NYC HUNGRY HAIR TREATMENT - $7.00 Retail Value


I have never heard of this brand until now and am very excited to report the result back after using for some time. 






This was an amazing box to get. I loved the fact that the products were full sized and not samples. And for $21.00 a month to subscribe why not for almost $120.00 worth of products. I love the palette and the brush is fab as well. 

I loved this box! Overall the December box was full of great surprises and I was not disappointed at all. I have been introduced to some new brands. What are your thoughts on this month's box? Do you subscribed? 

Sign up to get your Boxycharm here: http://www.boxycharm.com/

Follow BoxyCharm here on social Media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Boxycharm
Instagram: http://instagram.com/boxycharm
Twitter: https://twitter.com/boxycharm
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/boxycharm/


Boxy Charm sent on behalf of BrandBacker for review purposes. No financial compensation was received. All opinions are my own. 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got a wonderful box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great box! Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of BoxyCharm, but they look like a great subscription box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cool things in this box! I have to forward this to my friend who will really enjoy a monthly subscription of beauty products :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love BoxyCharm...I can't bring myself to cancel it! LOL. Good thing I don't have to!

    ReplyDelete