Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ThermalLabs Glow2Go Product Review

Disclosure: I received a free box of Glow2Go  Self Tanning Towelettes for my review, all opinions are my own. 





Glow2Go is a brand new innovative product, everyone is talking about. I absolutely loved these tanning towelettes! They are by far the best self-tanning product I have ever used. The packaging is wonderful as well, they come in handy individually wrapped packets so they can be used anytime and anywhere. I was impressed with the fact that the results we're amazing no streaks, no orange tint either. 

Each box contains 20 single use individually wrapped towelettes. 



You have to make sure to shower and exfoliate before use. The instructions are as follows:

Remove towelette from package, unfold and apply all over your body. Use sparingly around ankles, knees, and elbows. Wait 10 minutes before dressing. Wash hand thoroughly after use. Avoid eye contact. If you want deeper result, you can reapply after four hours. Repeat daily until you achieve the results you are looking for. DO NOT SHAVE WITHIN 24 HOURS of use. 

The packaging is very neat that the side of the box is perforated making it a wonderful dispenser. 



The wipes measure 7-1/2 X 7-1/2 inches they are white in color and are not really wet per say, if you are tanning your entire body from head to toe you may need to use two wipes. 

Each Wipe is concentrated with innovative tan formula that will produce:


  • Quick
  • Even
  • Streak Free
  • Natural Looking Tan in 4 Hours or Less
  • You'll be Amazed at the Results


I was a bit skeptical at first so I wanted to make sure I had no where to go for a few days before I used and I was impressed by the outcome. These are definitely a value, you can get them from ThermalLabs on Amazon here

You can also find ThermalLabs on Social Media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thermalabs

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thermalabs








12 comments:

  1. ooo I would love to try these! Thanks for the write up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, they are great I was surely impressed.

      Delete
  2. well aren't those just the bees knees! I would love to try those! they seem so simple and easy to use! great review!
    Jill
    www.wrappedupnu.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They worked very well, and so SIMPLE to use!

      Delete
  3. Those sound like they would be great for touch ups in between spray tans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy they would be perfect for that as well, they work great as a stand alone product also.

      Delete
  4. These look fantastic - thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great and a much safer way to tan also.

      Delete
  5. I have these as well and they are wonderful! Great review

    ReplyDelete