Monday, February 2, 2015

I can't believe it's not Butter! Review


Disclosure: I received this product from Smiley360 for review purposes. All opinions are mine and only mine. 

What a healthy way to get all the flavor without all the calories. The same taste as real butter without the extras. I can't believe it's not Butter is made with ingredients you can recognize. No artificial flavors and simple ingredients such as blends of oil, purified water and a pinch of salt. 

It is absolutely fabulous tasting, and we tried it on everything from toast, to pancakes and even baked and cooked with I can't believe it's not Butter. It has a fresh butter taste that is wonderful. Wold I purchase this product again? Absolutely, it is a great spread that is good for you as well. And we loved the new container that is fridge friendly. 



100% taste and 0% artificial flavors. I can't believe it's not Butter is great for spreading, cooking, baking, and topping. 


• 70% less saturated fat and 40% fewer calories than butter*
• Non-GMO sourced ingredients**
• No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
• Gluten free
• No cholesterol per serving
• Good source of Omega-3 ALA***





14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is a great butter, we are definite users now. Healthier and tasty at the same time.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks very much, I am just getting it going well. Thanks for coming by.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is a definite one to try, we really enjoyed the taste and healthier option.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes we do as well, even have my oldest daughter on it now also.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. This butter is great tasting and also healthier as well. We we're definitely impressed and will be future users as well.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Ours too now as well, we really enjoyed the taste, for a healthier option.

      Delete
  7. My kids like this spread but I prefer natural butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids always have liked these types of butter, Country Crock to be exact but we have all made the switch over.

      Delete