Sunday, February 8, 2015

Influenster Frosty VoxBox Review



The Influenster Frosty VoxBox was quite exciting to me as this was my first ever from Influenster. I received the Frosty VoxBox free from them for my review purpose. All opinions and thoughts are my own. What was inside was terrific to me, with the exception of a bit of disappointment with a few of the sizes of the products. 

This is what I received in the VoxBox:

  • Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner
  • NYC Expert Last Lip color in Sugar Plum
  • Boots No.7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum
  • McCormick Gourmet Thyme
  • Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaffeinated Green Tea
  • Fruit Vines Bites
  • Eco-Tools Hair Brush
Now these are all full-sized samples with the exception of the Boots No.7 Serum and the Celestial Seasonings. 

The Rimmel was great, my daughter really likes the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (Retail Value $7.49) and it does seem to work well for taking off the old makeup especially eyes shadows not as well for the waterproof eye products. 


The eyeliner Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner (Retail Value $4.49) works wonderful, goes on smooth and does not feel too heavy. The color is well pigmented and long lasting. 



The NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum (Retail Value $1.99) was absolutely my favorite. Loved the color at first glance of the color in the tube I did not think I would like it, but actually I loved the color. Although does it last 6 hours on your lips, I don't think so. Color faded rather quickly. 



We were also given an opportunity to try the Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea was delicious my hubby and I really enjoyed this tea and would certainly purchase it again. 



McCormick spices are simply the best all around. We were given McCormick Gourmet Thyme (Retail Value $4.79) to try. Glass bottles so fancy. I used thyme spice on a baked chicken and also in soup, love McCormick. You will not go wrong in trying these spices. 



Also included in this box was a sample size of Boot No.7 Perfect and Protect ADVANCED Serum. (Retail Value in Full Size $22.99) It is kind of hard to give a full review of this product when you are given only a small amount that is approximately enough for one time use, Considering this product is to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines it is hard to tell with only a single use. 



I think one of our favorite things in this box for the entire family were the Fruit Vines Bites. (Retail Value $1.28 - $1.79) They are cherry flavored and taste a bit like a Twizzler but so much better. The are soft and chewy and full of flavor. Needless to say this did not last lone at our house. Hardly long enough to even get a great picture, so we used a stock photo for this. I would definitely purchase these again. 



The last think in our VoxBox was the Eco-Tools Hair Brush, (Retail Value $10.99) this was a great hairbrush, but not really great for my hair type, as I rarely use a round brush to style. but my daughter's thought this was a great brush and decreases drying time and therefore the damage to your hair. We would definitely recommend to others. 


I have thoroughly enjoyed receiving and reviewing this VoxBox and look forward to yet another. Have you tried any of these products, what were your thoughts? 

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

Till next time! Cathy~Thrifty Mamas Homestead


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes is was Sara, I completely enjoyed it. I can't wait to get another VoxBox.

      Delete
  2. Love this voxbox.. the fruit vines where are they available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them in Walmart, Target, Kroger, Amazon, and many others, here is a link of places that carry them. http://www.fruitvines.com/find

      Delete
  3. How fun to get this box! Looks like you received some great items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Peggy it was wonderful to get this box, my first of many I hope. Most of the items we;re great.

      Delete
  4. I really need to start doing these box's there is some good stuff in this one, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought so also, this was my first Box I received from them and was pleasantly surprised.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me also, I was thinking I was not going to like it when I first saw it but love it on.

      Delete
  6. Wow, there is some good stuff in there! I love McCormick spices. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. McCormick spices are great, love the fancy glass bottles. This was a great Box.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. This was indeed a great Box. I can't wait to get another.

      Delete
  8. Aw man, this box looks great - I wish I got one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaclyn, this was the first box I had received from Influenster, and I was completely satisfied.

      Delete
  9. Lots of nice goodies. I love the lipstick color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a box full of great goodies, I was impressed with the lipstick color as well, didn't think so a t first glance but loved it on.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the review, The makeup looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, I loved the lipstick color.

      Delete