Wednesday, February 11, 2015

InstaNatural ~ Youth Express Eye Gel + Retinol Moisturizer + Youth Express Eye Serum Review




I was given the opportunity to try the 3 products from the InstaNatural line of skin care products for my review and opinions. All opinions are my own. 

If you haven't tried the InstaNatural Line you may just want to have a look, their products are 100% guaranteed or your money back. I have tried 3 different products this time and am completely happy with the products. And they are 100% Natural, made with safe and natural ingredients. NO parabens, sulfates or alochol. 

I will start with the InstaNatural Youth Eye Gel, this is a great gel for your eyes, forehead and cheek area. The key ingredients are Hyauluronic Acid, Plant Stem Cells, Amino Acid Complex, Peptide Complex, Matrixyl 3000.

Directions: Dab gently around the eyes, forehead and cheek area. Allow to dry. For best results use twice daily (morning and night). Can be used on entire face are to fight against aging. 

I had used this product for a week and have already noticed the disappearance of the fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. I noticed result most immediately. There is no burning and it dries very quickly. 

The packaging is great a neat little pump that a squirts out just enough of the product to prevent wasting. 





Next I have the InstaNatural Express Eye Serum this is a highly concentrated blend of antioxidants and other nourishing ingredients that help to restore healthiness and youth to the eye area. the key ingredients are Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Passionflower, Caffeine, Hyalurinnic Acid. 

Directions: Wash and pat skin dry (use toner first if applicable). Apply a small amount of serum to your fingertips and gently press serum under each eye from inner corner to outer corner. Use rolling motions of your fingers to press the serum into your skin. Can be used twice daily (morning and night) and under makeup. 

I had also used this product daily for a week now along with the Eye Gel and have noticed significant results in the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. Again there is no burning and this dries also very quickly to allow for moisturizer immediately after. If you have dark circles under your eyes I highly recommend this product. 



The only other thing about this product is that at first glance I was a bit afraid of the color, looks a bit like carrot juice, but let me tell you nothing to be afraid of. It works wonderfully. 




Lastly I have the InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer Cream with 2.5% Retinol. It contains a robust formula of handpicked ingredients to transform your skin to be more healthy and more youthful. The key ingredients are 2.5% Retinol, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, and Green Tea. 

Directions: Distribute a small amount of cream on face and neck with fingertips in a circular and upward motion. Allow the cream to absorb completely into the skin. It can be worn under makeup. If you have sensitive skin it is recommend to use only at night for all other skin types you can use twice daily (morning and night). If you are to be in the sunlight you should us a sunscreen with as Retinol can make you more sensitive to the sun. 

I used this product for a week as well, and along with the other products twice daily (morning and night) and have noticed that my skin seems to be much more healthier looking and firmer and more even in color. 

Why you should moisturize: Hydrating your skin make a much more healthier and help to lock in the important essentials needed for smoother, softer looking skin. 

The packaging on this one also is great with the little pump that squirts out just enough without wasting. 



I wold highly recommend these product as they are reliable and are exactly as described, I have noticed such a difference in my skin with these products, I will continue my use. I am 100% completely satisfied with the InstaNatural line of products from this review. 

You can purchase these directly from Amazon here:


You can find InstaNatural on Facebook and Twitter you can also visit their website for additional information and other products as well. 

These products we're provided by BrandBacker & InstaNatural for my review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own. 





5 comments:

  1. Great review! I just got those products in the mail a couple of days ago but haven't started using them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange looking eye serum! I had a chance to try this as well and I really love InstaNatural's products. Love the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I have tried a few Instanaturals product before and loved them, I hadn't seen these yet. The eye serum really sounds most interesting, the color intersection just so cool. Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great review. I've used some of their products and really liked them.

    ReplyDelete