Friday, February 27, 2015

liveWIRE Beauty Professional Grade Eyelash Curler




liveWIRE Beauty
#livewirebeauty

It is very exciting getting to try new beauty products, and I was super excited to get to try this eyelash curler. Especially when I saw that it was a NO PINCH one. My eyelashes are not very long and I need to curl them to make them stand out a bit more than they do naturally. 

I liked the fact that there in NO PINCHING when using, I have yet to experience any pinches while I have been using the curler. the professional grade curler was designed to avoid pinching and pulling. It is very lightweight and did not tug on my lashes at all. 

One of the other wonderful features of this curler is that the pads are made with hyperelastic silicone and they bounce back after use. Therefore there is no need to replace the pads on this curler. I do although clean mine with a wipe after each use for sanitary reasons and so there won't be build up on the pads. 




The handle design allows for easy curling with minimum effort to grip the curler. 

liveWIRE Beauty Professional Grade Eyelash Curler is the best choice because:

  • Create lashes that appear full, thick, and give you a beautiful "wide-eyed" look
  • Never requires refill pads! The eyelash curler that will last your entire life.
  • Easy to use, ergonomic design engineered to give you the perfect curl every time.


Additional Benefits:

The Secret To Dramatic, Expressive Lashes All Day Long Without Painful Pinching Or Pulling... 

You know that the easiest way to create longer, thicker lashes without much effort is by using an eyelash curler. 

By curling your eyelashes, your eyes appear larger and really "pop" to give you an outstanding look! 


Overall I would highly recommend the liveWIRE Beauty Professional Grade Eyelash Curler for your make up bag. 

You can purchase your own on here on Amazon for $14.99. 

I received one or more of these product from Tomoson for my review and honest opinion. 

4 comments:

  1. oh that sounds like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed it was, my daughters and I all really enjoyed the eye lash curler.

      Delete
  2. great review! i love that you can get it on amazon. makes it so convenient. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! If I don't use a curler & mascara, then it looks like I don't even have eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete