Tuesday, March 17, 2015

2 Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review




I have received this product from my review purposes from the company and tomoson.com. All opinions are my own unbiased opinions. 

Another great skin care product review! I am getting up there and it's a great time to really get serious about my skin care, I would like to continue looking 29 a lot longer! LOL!

Indications: 
Reduce dark circles and puffiness under eyes. Can also help to restore a youthful look. 

Ingredients: 
Deionized Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Witch Hazel Extract, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, MSM, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide,Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lavender Oil, L-Arginine, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol

Directions: 
EASY TO USE - just apply twice daily and enjoy tighter, toned, younger looking skin in the morning. Just 60 seconds a day is all it takes to reverse the signs of aging and turn heads with your radiant, youthful skin!

My Thoughts:
I love the fact that this product is made in the United States. It is naturally paraben and alcohol free. 

It went on very smooth and feels very refreshing, you can actually feel it tingling a bit at first, feeling very cool and refreshed. It dries quickly and did not leave my skin feeling greasy. I have noticed since using my skin is mush brighter and tighter feeling! Imagine having smooth even skin tone and a glowing complexion even when you don't wear makeup! 

I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a great skin care product. I love the way my skin feel moisturized and younger looking. 

You can get your Adeline Hyalurnic Acid Serum from Amazon




2 comments:

  1. oh this sounds good. I like for there to be some tingle. Many hyaluronic acids don't have enough hyaluronic acid. This sounds like a good product. Another terrific review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Terry, definitely one to try!

      Delete