Monday, March 2, 2015

Insta Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask Review



I have had the opportunity to try several of the Insta Natural products and I am in love with all of them so far. But I think this Dead Sea Mud Mask may possibly be my favorite! 




It's 100 percent natural and made with only the best ingredients. Let me tell you since I have been using this product my skin is softer, tighter, smoother and brighter looking. I am in LOVE with this mud mask. 

About the product:


InstaNatural’s Dead Sea Mud Mask is an all-natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. More than a million visitors each year flock to this extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean, which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium. Once applied, this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains. Whether used on the face or the body, our Dead Sea Mud Mask is a superb in-home spa treatment that will reveal more vibrant, refined, healthier skin.

Ingredients:

Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Calendula Oil, Hickory Bark Extract

Directions:

Apply a thin layer of mud mask to clean skin. If applying on the face, avoid the eye and lip areas. Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes until dry. Use warm water and circulation motions to gently remove the mud mask from the skin. Pat dry with a clean cloth. Do not use Dead Sea Mud Mask more than once a week.

I will admit at first I was not real sure about putting mud on my face, but after trying it I was impressed you can also do other things with it as well. It works well for muscle aches and pains as well. You can use it as a home spa treatment. I highly recommend this! 

You can get yours here from Insta Natural. 


I received this product from BrandBacker and Insta Natural for my review purposes, non the less all opinins are 100% my own. 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sounds like a great product I would like to try!

      Delete
  2. I have used this product myself, and love it. It's a quick and easy mask. Yeah I love this mask too. Hard to say if love the Moroccan Rose water or this mask best. I can't make a choice between the two. Good review. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it! My son also tried it and likes it as well!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorites too! And InstaNatural has quickly become one of my favorite skincare brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Kim, I get excited to get their products. I have like all that I have tried so far!

      Delete
  4. I love how it makes my face feel! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too, I really like all of their products I have tried thus far.

      Delete
  5. This looks like something I have to check out. Thanks for the great review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great, I am sure you will enjoy!

      Delete