Monday, March 9, 2015

Perfect Color by Paula Dorf~Review

This is definitely a multi-tasking idea here! I loved the idea of being able to carry one product in my purse that can do a multitude of things. The Paula Dorf Perfect Color is perfect for triple duty, lips, cheeks, and eyes. 




Perfect Color is light and creamy and available in five perfect shades. 

                                  
Angel:
 

Candy Apple:
Ectasy:
Innocence:
Sensous:


Paula Dorf Cosmetics, is a high quality line of brushes and color cosmetics. Paula Dorf products are admired as the best in the business by fellow professional makeup artists, celebrities and most importantly makeup lovers around the world. 

The Perfect Color comes in a stick form,a bit thicker than your traditional lipstick. 



The variety is numerous with a natural and luminous look. Perfect Color is portable and great for on the go.  The color I received was Ectasy, it's a beautiful pink color, it was very gentle on my skin and I loved that you cold use on the lips, cheeks, and eyes. It is perfect to throw in your purse, so if you plan on going out after your day at work you can easily freshen up. It lasted very long as well. 



Paula Dorf is famous for unique "trick" products that offer solutions to every woman's makeup concerns. Their makeup philosophy is to empower woman and captured best in her signature phrase: Become your own makeup artist. 

My overall thoughts about Perfect Color, I loved the fact that you can use on product for three areas. Although for me it was perfect as is for the eyelids and cheeks but I added a little bit of gloss over the lips for shine and moisture as my lips are very dry, especially in the winter weather. I would highly recommend this product to all my readers! 

Paula Dorf's Perfect Color retails for $32.00 and is worth every penny. You can obtain the product from Paula Dorf here. 

Connect with Paula Dorf:







4 comments:

  1. Those look like some really nice colors! I will need to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are great and I love the fact can't be used three different ways.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The colors are great and it's great they can do triple duty.

      Delete