Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Chelsydale's Silicone Baking Cups Review ~ Set of 12




These are premium quality silicone baking cups. We enjoy using these to bake our goodies in, they are so easy to use and convenient. Dishwasher safe, food grade silicone, BPA free. They are non-stick and easy to remove from your baked goods. 

They come in 6 vibrant colors.

Your will not tear your baked goods when removing from the liners, 

There is no after taste when using the muffin cups. 

Dishwasher safe.

The ridges on the cups make your baked good pretty appealing.

Actually they even make a great toy as well, my grandson loves playing with them.

They can also be used in many other ways as well. They are microwave, oven and freezer safe as well. you can use them to mold desert, gelatin, chocolates. You can even use to mold soaps.

I highly recommend these for my readers! they are environmentally friendly and never waste money on paper liners again!

Disclosure: I have received these for my review purposes, all thought and opinions are 100% my own. 

Get yours here:


6 comments:

  1. oh these are so neat, I love using them as well- better than peeling paper off of a cupcake. I didn't know they were microwave safe.. That's nice when you want a nice warm muffin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed I love them also, the only thing is I never put mine in the dishwasher even though it says dishwasher safe, always afraid they will fall into the bottom and get melted from the heater. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I will never go back to the old cupcake liners again. These silicone cups are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither April, I have a few sets of these and really love them. also I got a set for my daughter as well. These are definitely the way to go. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. These look great! I love the color of them, very pretty and eco friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed they are love the colors as well, I really like the idea of not having to buy and waste paper ones. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete