Thursday, April 16, 2015

GrillJunkie Burger A Day Cookbook Review by Arnie F Tomaino






We love to grill all year round at our house, with of course the exception would be if we were having a snowstorm and the temperatures were too extreme to go outside the door and grill a burger. There is nothing like a fresh patted and grilled burger! 

So we were more than happy when given the opportunity to review the "GrillJunkie Burger A Day Cookbook" for our unbiased thought and opinions. 

I loved the fact there were so many different burger recipes that included various types of meat, from hamburger to turkey and onward to seafood and fish burgers. There are even side dishes included. 

The book is 200+ pages of exciting burger recipes, if you are a GrillJunkie and love burgers this book is for you. You have tips and tricks of sorts as well as cooking ideas at the beginning of the book. Then as I had previously mentioned you can get a burger of any sorts when you get to the recipes section. I mean if you are not a meat eater then head to the Vegetable Burger section, and if it is pork you are into then head to the Pork Burger section, there is something for everyone. You also can head on over to the sides and sauces section to have yourself something to go with the burgers.

Arnie F. Tomaino the writer of this book did a great job in all aspects of this book. I highly recommend this to my readers. Nothing like a hand patted burger at home, and you would definitely save as opposed to the high cost gourmet burger restraurants. 

This is an e-book, so download yours today, you will not be disappointed. 

You can get your copy here: GrillJunkie Burger A Day Cookbook


Disclosure: I have received this product for my review purposes, all opinions and thought are 100% my own. 

20 comments:

  1. I'm one of the odd people who doesn't like home made hamburgers. They are never thin enough for me. I'm not much for hamburgers I suppose.

    Although I've heard of mixing different types of meat, I hadn't thought of pork. That would be an interesting one to try, part pork part beef. Thanks for the book recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We prefer our burgers at home, a REAL burger! This book is great so many ideas and variations. Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a fab Saturday!

      Delete
  2. Yum! We love trying all kinds of different burger recipes. Now it's warm weather, our grill is ready for burgers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do too, this book has them ALL! We do use our grill all year long if its not too bad out.

      Delete
  3. Perfect time of year to get busy and try all these out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed it has finally became grill season, although for us we grill out all year unless it's a serious snow storm or way too cold.

      Delete
  4. our family loves to try new things and especially making a burger, this seems like a neat cookbook to work with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very neat and worth having, we love to cook on our grill, there are many variations in this book. Definitely worth trying out!

      Delete
  5. oh my gosh that looks so good i need some new ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many great recipes available Richelle, we have tried a few of them. I am sure we will use it quite a bit more over the summer. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I love cookbooks and have way too many, haha. I haven't seen one like this before that sounded interesting. Sounds like I will be putting this on my list of books I would like. Thanks for such an awesome review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is in fact a nice one, we have been enjoying it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Very nice! :) I love cookbooks, they give me a new inspiration. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do like cookbook as well, I have too many though but still continue to pick up a few more here and there. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. Yummy! Thanks for all of the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Cathy this book sounds great. Another great review. Can you download it from amazon or iTunes??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I got from Amazon, great ideas for many different varities of burgers of various sorts.

      Delete
  10. This book sounds interesting. We love burgers and are always looking for new ways to fix them. Thanks for sharing all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great for a variety of different way to fix burgers, we enjoy and have used many times already! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete