Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Priority Chef Knife Sharpener Review



Priority Chef Knife Sharpener ~  2 Stage Manual Sharpener for Knives, Designed for Sharper Curved V Shaped Knife Edge ~ Non Slip Steel Base


Disclosure: I have received this product for my review purposes, all opinions are 100% my own unbiased opinions. 

Not All Knife Sharpeners Are Created Equal! - This Priority Chef knife sharpener is different from the many other knife sharpeners available on the market today. Most sharpeners will create a typical straight 'V' shaped finish. This Priority Chef knife sharpener model PC-KN02 will create a concave shaped finish to your knife, giving an extra sharpness that most other sharpeners can't compete with.

We absolutely loved using this knife sharpener, it certainly makes your kitchen and cooking task so much easier with a sharp knife. The ergonomic handle and non slip base makes it perfect and much safer. It will give your knives a concave finish which will make the sharpening last longer and through many washes. It uses a 2 stages to sharpen, the first uses tungsten carbide blades for your dullest knives. You simply puill it through two to three times and you will be ready for the next step. Stage 2 uses 2 ceramic wheels which give your knives a quality finish and razor sharpness. 

This knife sharpener is simple but works very well. It is stylish as well to go with your kitchen decor.

You can get $5.00 off your purchase using the code: PCSHARP5

Get yours here:


4 comments:

  1. Love this, We always are looking for good knife sharpeners, my husband currently uses a stone right now for our knives. This looks like it will work really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby will use the stone also, but for me this is much easier and as a matter of fact he uses this now also rather than the stone. Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of having a sharpener that I can use. My husband uses a stone but it doesn't make me comfortable using one. This I wouldn't hesitate to use. Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I have always wanted one and now I will check this one out!

    ReplyDelete