Sunday, April 12, 2015

Puna Instant Read Cooking Thermometer


Disclosure: I have received this product free of charge for my review purposes, all opinions are 100% my own thoughts and unbiased opinions. I only recommend product I believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7fbe9c04f99dbfbc738ae9079740a314

I spend quite a bit of time in my kitchen cooking and making, so this Instant Read Cooking Thermometer from Puna is great! Never to worry about over cooking nothing again.  This thermometer is small yet very versatile. You are able to use it stove top, oven, grilling and even candy making. 

It is the fastest most accurate instant read digital cooking thermometer great for BBQ, cooking, baking and many more things. I love that you can hang it on your stove or refrigerator for ease while in the kitchen, there is no need to dig through a drawer full of utensils and gadgets. It folds very easily and also will automatically turn off when folded.

It woks perfectly and quickly with a AAA battery, that insert easily and replaces just as easy. The LCD display is large and very easy to read. It is waterproof which makes it very easy to clean. 



The ergonomic shape make it very easy to handle and the buttons are easily reachable while using. And it ready within seconds of inserting the probe, and is extremely accurate also.


Do you use a cooking thermometer in your kitchen? I love kitchen gadgets, I have way too many! LOL!

You can get your Puna Instant Read Cooking Thermometer, by clicking. 





No comments:

Post a Comment