Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Ultimitt by Thermalabs Review


Ultimitt - The Ulitmate Tanning Applicator Mitt by Thermalabs Perfect for Self Tanning Sunless Tan Gloves or Self Tanner Mitts #Ten

You can purchase yours on Amazon here: Ultimitt by Thermalabs


This is a MUST have if you are a self tanner. 

Product Description:

  • The World's Ultimate Tanning Mitt! Get If For Free When You Buy Our Golden Standard Self Tanner (See Instructions Below)
  • Comes with carrying poly bag - take it with you when you travel without staining your cloths
  • Bigger than all the rest so it easily goes on your hand and protects your palms from stains.
  • Doesn't fall apart or crack • Doesn't stretch, rip or break • Easily washable
  • Last longer than any other mitt that why we offer a crazy ONE FULL YEAR guarantee!

I used this with self tanning lotion, although you can use with mousse, mist, gel as well. This product is constructed very well, so it will not fall apart or crack and will last very long. That's why the company offers a FULL year warranty. 

The best thing about this mitt is you will not get your hands orange from applying product to yourself. It goes on very smooth and evenly, allowing for a full body tan, and you even get a free mini-mitt with your purchase allowing you to get the creases on and around your face and neck.

Along with your purchase you will receive a pouch to carry your mitt on the go as well a smaller mitt to apply product to your face and neck area. 


Another great thing about this mitt is you are able to wash it in your washing machine when finished so it will be ready for our next use. Also they recommend washing prior to your first use. It is highly recommend to exfoliate your skin prior to using, it is best to apply after your shower and exfoliation. 

I highly recommend this to my readers if you use self tanners, this is a great product and it is constructed very well.

Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for my review purposes, and my honest 100% unbiased thoughts and opinions based on my experience using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance to the Federal Trade Commission's 16CFR, Part 255 Guide Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising. 





4 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful. I don't usually self tan as it gets all over your hands no matter how hard you try not to. Thanks for sharing with us. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about the hands being oranged from applying it. I've never done it, but if I ever consider it I'll keep this in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this also, and love mine. As you know from my Instagram I am a self tanning addict. Have to agree with everything you said about this mitt. It's the best constructed self tanning mitt ive used. Plus it's so easy to get it clean. Great review.

    ReplyDelete