Monday, May 25, 2015

Jumpropeia Handmade Jump Rope Review


I can't tell you how much I love this jump rope, it is handmade from Jumpropeia, they custom make them just for you individually. The quality is great, it reminds me of the type of jump ropes we had back in the day. The rope colors are customizable for length as well as colors. They are made from acrylic yarn, and will last a long time, Jumpropeia jump ropes would also make the cutest gifts for children's parties as well. I got a pink one in which happens to be my favorite color, but the color combinations are numerous. 

It is a fun activity and very healthy as well, and children will definitely enjoy. 




The Etsy shop Jumpropeia is where you can get yourself or your children, grandchildren, gifts for birthday parties and such. 

I must say the my experience with Kathy and Jim from Jumpropeia are exceptional, delightful to work with for you ordering and complete satisfaction even after delivery!  

You can purchase your jump ropes from the Etsy shop: Jumpropeia 
You can also connect with them with the following social media sites
Facebook: Jumpropeia 
Twitter: Jumpropeia 
Email: jumpropeia@gmail.com

Disclosure: I received this jump rope for my review purposes, all opinions and thought are my own 100%unbiased thoughts. 






7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a handmade jump rope. It looks really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they make them handmade to order, many colors and even sizes as well! We throughly enjoyed!

      Delete
  2. Great review. These are really cute and I like that they are handmade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed handmade right in the USA! We loved it, they are many colors as well!

      Delete
  3. Wow a handmade jump rope? I love that! It's a nice looking jump rope too. Sure your grandchildren will have fun with it. Great review, and thanks. Have a terrific day Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Terry, my grandson loves it! He is getting the hang of it now and enjoys using it. And it is great that it is handmade right here in the USA!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Cathy for the wonderful review! I am happy to customize any jump ropes with color selection as well as length. I can be reached through my Etsy shop or via email at Jumpropeia@gmail.com.
    Thank you.
    Kathy
    Jumpropeia

    ReplyDelete