Monday, May 4, 2015

Sunsella Little Gem Baking Cup Review ~ Set of 12


Sunsella Little Gems Baking Cups 



#sunsellalittlegems 
You can purchase the "Sunsella Little Gems" on Amazon:

I really enjoy baking in my kitchen for my family. I love it more so when it is made easy with silicone baking cups from Sunsella, these "Little Gems" make life a bit easier. 

These are made of BPA, phthalate and are lead free as well. Meets FDA standards. So they are completely safe to bake in, make frozen deserts. The paper liner seems such a waste and with these there is no need for the extra trash, yes you can use these over and over again. We can do our part to save a bit of landfill with these cups.

I love the fact that they are dishwasher, freezer, microwave, and over safe as well as reusable. The colors are a vibrant neon, we love that they are so colorful and can serve many functions. They are super easy to clean, I have a little trick I do with mine, first off  I don't put mine in the dishwasher (well I have, to test and see if they passed the test) because I am afraid I will loose one to the heater area. We have had pudding in the freezer in them as well, passed the test, a bit of cool-whip on top and they passed the test there as well. We love these they are very easy to clean as well, we turn them inside out and put in the sink for a few and then clean easily after a few minutes. 

I have in fact tried other products from Sunsella as well, seems there products are well made and will last for some time.

Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for my review purposes, and my honest 100% unbiased thoughts and opinions based on my experience using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance to the Federal Trade Commission's 16CFR, Part 255 Guide Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising. 

16 comments:

  1. I did not buy this particular brand, but I do love these! They are awesome! We've made cupcakes, muffins and filo dough savory appetizers. The muffins and filo dough things came out perfectly, but the cupcakes came out less than perfect but much, much prettier than paper wrappers.

    Have you washed them in the dishwasher? I'm afraid to do that right now. I'm not sure if these light weight little things will stay in the rack or will they fall through the rack and get tangled in the spinning arms of the washer.

    I wish I'd gotten these a long time ago. They are really great products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have washed them in the dishwasher, although only for testing purposes, I DON'T wash them in there regularly as I am afraid they will fall into bottom and melt and I don't want to ruin them. Because like you said they have no weight and I am thinking they may fall into the bottom.

      Delete
  2. I love mine! So much better than buying those little paper cups that you have to peel off of your cupcakes or muffins. And I love the bright colors too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do in fact love them also, nice to know there is no need to waste paper liners.

      Delete
  3. oh these sound good. wonder if they make them in a bigger size? Would do more cupcakes if had an item like this. Another awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Terry, these are great we have used them several times and really enjoy them, they are colorful and fun!

      Delete
  4. Great review. These sound wonderful. Would love to have me a ser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph, they are great, we enjoy the bright and fun colors.

      Delete
  5. They sound pretty good. I've never used any of their products, but maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Heidi they work wonderful, I have used a few of their products and really do enjoy them.

      Delete
  6. sounds good . one day I want to try this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed they are great, they work very well!

      Delete
  7. I've always wondered about silicone and putting them in the oven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too at first, but they work wonderfully!

      Delete