Sunday, June 14, 2015

Frisky Shoes Review

Visit Frisky Shoes on their website to got yours: FRISKY







I don't know about you but I am a definite flip-flop kinda girl, I LOVE my flips flops, I wish I could wear them all year long for that matter. Are you a flip-flop kinda person? 

I can't tell you how much I love these flip flops from Frisky Shoes. They are very stylish and are yet so comfortable. they have so many different styles and colors as well on their website, there is definitely something for everyone, women, men as well as children too. 

The shoes are made very well and will last very long, I must say that Frisky Shoes also has a great customer service team as well! the prices for the quality of product that you receive is great as well! 

If you enjoy quality products with a great team of customer service as well Frisky Shoes is a must try! 

Do you wear flip-flops? Do you have a favorite brand?

Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for my review purposes, and my honest 100% unbiased thoughts and opinions based on my experience using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance to the Federal Trade Commission's 16CFR, Part 255 Guide Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising. 




6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your happy with those Frisky Flip-flops. They do look comfortable. I love a business that has a great product, and amazing customer service. That is so important. Great review Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. These look like they would be comfortable. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete