Saturday, January 16, 2016

O'Keeffe's Working Hands Review

I have received this product for my review from Smiley360, all opinions expressed are my own. 

O’Keeffe’s Working Hands hand cream is a concentrated, highly effective moisturizer that relieves extremely dry hands. This odorless, non-greasy formula hydrates the skin – helping it retain moisture and making a difference you feel in days.

I have very dry hands as I am continuously washing them throughout the day factored with the Western Pennsylvania winters, they tend to get very dehydrated. 



O'Keeffe's Working Hand Cream is a great product for your hands as well as elbow and heel areas. It has no odor whatsoever. It rubs in very quickly and leaves no greasy feeling. There is no slippery feeling and you can resume what you were doing immediately. Only a little bit is required to effectively hydrate your hands. 

I noticed results within just a few days after beginning use. If you have dry and/or cracked hands I would highly recommend this cream for you. 

Until next time! 



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks very much Thelma, thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Excellent, I'll have to give this a try to heal and prevent those painful cracks on my finger tips I tend to get in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Betty it works wonders, mine get even worse in the winter and O'Keeffe's work great. Thanks for visiting, have a great day.

      Delete